RICE FARMS FALL/Winter CSA SHARES NOW AVAILABLE INFORMATION BELOW
Welcome to our site. Our Produce and Fruit stand at 8830 S. Meridian Road IS NOW in full main season swing! (4&1/2 miles south of the I-84 Meridian exit.) In keeping with our tradition we source ours and other Idaho Farmers fresh vegetables, fruit and other agricultural products. This makes our farm stand and Plant/flower house truly supportive of all things local and a one of a kind Idaho preferred experience.
2011 Rice Family Farms Fall/winter CSA sign up.
CSA(Community Supported Agriculture)
We are offering a new unique fall CSA with (4) monthly pickups this year. It will consist of mainly more shelf stable crops in quantities that could be for 2-4 people 3-4 weeks with pickups in September 17th, October 15th, and the November 19th December 17th pickups to be in time for holiday meal planing. The September and October shares will also still feature many of this years warm season crops such as melons, tomatoes, peppers. Cost is $249.00 with a 10% discount for sign up before September 10th.
For more details on what you would receive monthly click on:
"currently available produce"
Sign up and pay options are on line at:
- Boise Consumer Coop http://www.boisecoop.com/
- Bitter Creek and Red Feather Restaurants http://www.justeatlocal.com/bittercreek/
- Locovore Restaurant (Bown Crossing)
- Idaho's Bounty http://www.idahosbounty.org
- Direct Fresh http://www.localharvest.org/member/M23979
- Brown Box Organics http://www.brownboxorganics.com/
- Morning Owl Farm http://www.morningowlfarm.com/
- Healthy by Nature
- Williamson's Orchards Caldwell, ID 83607
- The Fruit Stand State Street - Boise, Idaho
- Albertsons 101, 16th and State Street
- Albertsons, 169, East Boise
- Atkinsons Markets, Hailey and Ketcham
- Roxy's Market, Ketcham
Check often for farmstand, local farming and food advocacy information
Lee Rice "FARMER"
To send us an email, please click here.